In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do a Double Kong. Before attempting this technique, viewers should first be able to do a regular Kong vault. The Double Kong is basically the same as the regular Kong vault, except you leap over two objects in stead of one in a jump. They key to making it over to the second obstacle is to spring your legs up high on the first obstacle. When running, do not slow down. You need to keep the speed and momentum to be able to carry through the vault. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in free-running and parkour, and would like to learn how to do the Double Kong.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades