In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do an inward wall-flip. Before attempting this trick, users should be able to do controlled side flips and kick high off the wall. Run to the wall with momentum. When you push your feet off the wall, push upwards and out. Push the hips out as you tuck your arms in and kick the legs upward. Keep the legs together. Before you do the trick, look at the floor to see where you will land. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in aerobics, flexibility and free-running, and would like to learn new techniques to perform.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades