In this video, we learn how to do parkour rolls. You will first drop to your right knee then reach your left arm through the right leg. Make sure you are tucking in and you're in a rolling position while you're doing this. Make sure you practice it from different heights so you don't get injured. Also make sure you are wearing supportive shoes and you are on grass so your joints don't get injured. If this starts to hurt your knees or back, it's not recommended to do this at all. Once you've got it, teach others and enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades