Underbar 360 Explained.
Adam McC from Urban Current demonstrates what movements and body parts it takes to achieve and underbar 360 in parkour or free running in six easy to remember steps in order to attain fluidity in movements. Starting with hands placed rails with arms crossed, Adam McC then demonstrates how to coordinate and use your torso along with right elbow to then swing yourself through and underbar properly without injury to yourself. Adam then finalizes the move with a kick to yourself so as not to clip your leg as your flying under the rails. There is also a section in the end for which slightly deviates from the 1st six steps to teach you how to do these at head level as opposed to ground level.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades