In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do a pop tornado free-run trick. The pop tornado is the same as a tornado kick except he pop tornado does not have that extra step. Because there is no step, this move is more difficult to perform. Users should learn how to do the tornado kick before attempting this move. Start with a wide leg stance and turn the body. Then do a hook kick and set the feet down. Now quickly jump as you pull your arms in and spin the body. Lift the knee up. This video will benefit hose viewers who are interested in aerobics, free-running and flexibility, and would like to learn how to perform this move.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades