In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to perform parkour precision jumps. Commonly, precision jumping involves jumping from a rail or ledge onto another rail or ledge. To execute this maneuver, users need to stand with their weight on the balls of their feet and stare precisely at the landing spot. As you jump, you fully lock out your knees and hips, so that you are fully extended and open to jump. When in midair, tuck in your arms and legs and land on the rear balls of your feet. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in free running and parkour, and would like to learn how to precision jump to overcome obstacles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades