Levi Meeuwenberg demonstrates how to do a parkour roll. First, practice the takeoff leap. Use forward momentum to jump out. Enter the landing leaning forward with the weight in front of your feat so you fall into the roll. Be physically and mentally tense and prepared when coming into the landing. Land with your feet parallel and square in the direction where you're heading. Keep your feet a bit less than shoulder width apart. Use a bend at the hips to complete the shoulder roll. Push against the ground using your glute hamstring chain. Use reverse blocking to convert downward momentum into forward momentum. Your legs should recoil against the ground and propel you forward when executing the parkour roll. You can use an off center double hand placement. Be sure not to place the hands too close to the feet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades