Don't just step onto the wall to begin the wall run. It is called wall "running" for a good reason! Plus, if you just step onto the wall from the ground, you won't have enough force to drive you up and along. You need to jump onto the wall if you can.
Try using your first step to take you vertical. Then your second step can drive you across the wall horizontally. If you have the height for a 3rd and 4th step use them going down.
DO NOT approach the wall on too much of an angle! This can lead to wall running on the sides of your feet and is very bad for gripping. Instead, approach on a more straight forward line and try to use the balls of your feet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades