In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do a standing full (360 back-flip). Before attempting this trick, it is highly recommended that users have mastered a back-flip. Make sure that you can see he ground in mid-air. Bring your feet together and bend the arms back. Bend your knees and push up with your arms raised up. Then leap up high and twist you body in mid-air. Users may also start twisting the body as they leave the ground. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in flexibility, aerobics and free-running, and would like to learn new techniques to perform.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades