In this how-to video, you will learn how to do a cartwheel side flip. First, make sure you can do both a cartwheel and side flip. If you can do these tricks from a standing position, you have more control over the flips. Try to land on the balls of your feet with your legs somewhat apart. Now, come off the balls of your feet and do the side flip. Make sure that you then turn and tuck to perform this correctly. Notice that your arms add momentum as you go through the cartwheel and into the side flip. If you can get enough height on the side flip and control on the landing, you will be able to add more flips and look clean at the same time. This video teaches you essential tips in order to do a cartwheel side flip.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades