In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do a double leg free-run trick. This trick is similar to the side flip, except the side flip needs the legs to be tucked in while the double flip needs the feet to be kept straight. The double leg is at a 90 degree angle in mid-air. Keep your legs together and knees locked. Land on the balls of your feet. Never land on the heels or flat footed. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in flexibility, aerobics and free-running, and would like to learn new tricks to perform.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades