The human flag is one of the hardest tricks in all of gymnastics, parkour, freerunning and general playground acrobatics.
Key to parkour is its underground cache. Born by rebels, it's an exhibition of how well one could get (creatively) through an urban environment if they were being chased.
The schools of thought are split. Parkour artists are devout to the rule that every movement is purposeful. Freerunners on the other hand prefer to add non-essential flourish to get through the obstacles. So, even though this would popularly be classified as a parkour move, the human flag is everything but.
This is a feat of human strength. A gravity defying exercise. Make sure you train on both sides, as the imbalance could result in awkwardly asymmetrical trap muscle development.
The producers of this piece, 3Run are a UK-based cooperative, pursuing freedom of mind, body and spirit through movement. This is one of many of their exceptional films.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades